Before you can execute a project you need to break down the work into tasks that help you define job level requirements for the project and map resource competencies. To efficiently manage the work you must be able to plan, track, and report effort, cost, and revenue. You can do this if you have:
- a list of possible resources that you can assign to the project.
- defined rates for jobs, people resources and materials.
- identified roles for project access and collaboration.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Implement nonlabor costing.
• Define jobs.
• Define rate schedules.
• Define roles and attach role lists.
• Define and attach resource lists and resource breakdown structures.
• Create requirements and assignments.
• Create and update workplans.
• Manage workplan effort and cost.
I have a problem,:
When I match a invoice with a PO, I need to change the expenditure date because the expenditure date is not equal the GL Date .