The Tax Rules tabbed region is only available for tax books. This tabbed region will not appear if you did not select Tax in the Class field in the Book Controls window.
1. In the Book Controls window, choose the Tax Rules tabbed region. Check Allow Reserve Adjustments if you want to allow changes to the accumulated depreciation in your tax book.
You can Allow Cost/Expense Ceilings in a depreciation book; however, you cannot apply a cost ceiling and an expense ceiling to the same asset in a depreciation book.
2. Check Allow CIP Assets if you want to be able to automatically add CIP assets to your tax book when you add them to your corporate book.
3. If you choose to Allow Mass Copy into this tax book, choose whether to copy additions, adjustments, retirements, and/or
4. In the Group Asset Additions field, choose Copy if you wish to allow mass copy of group assets into this tax book. The default value is Do Not Copy.
Note: Mass Copy does not copy group reclassification transactions that are performed when changing member assets’
group assignment. Mass Copy does not copy an type of group adjustment, including group reserve transfer, group retirement adjustments, and group unplanned depreciation.
5. In the Member Asset Assignments field, choose Copy if you wish to allow mass copy of the member asset group asset assignments into this tax book. The default value is Do Not Copy.