Ebusiness Tax provides a repository to store tax information and record tax events.
Individual applications (for e.g. Purchasing) avails the tax services provided by Ebusiness Tax to create/update/display tax information for its transactions. The tax services that can be availed from Ebusiness Tax are listed below.
- Define Tax Content
- Determine Tax
- Manage Tax
- Record Tax
- Report Tax
- Reconcile Tax
- Oracle E-business tax is a new product in R12.
- It provides the infrastructure for transaction tax knowledge management and delivery using a global system architecture that is configurable and scalable for adding country-specific tax content.
- It is a single point solution for managing transaction-based tax.
- Uniformly delivers tax services to all E-Business Suite business flows through one application interface.
- It Consists of a tax knowledge base, a variety of tax services that respond to specific Tax events, a set of repositories (for tax content and tax recording) that allows customers to manage their local tax compliance needs in a proactive manner, as well as the ability to integrate with external tax content providers through a single integration point.