1. Enter employees, their locations, and their expense addresses in the People window. If Oracle Human Resources is installed, all employees must be entered in the People window of Oracle Human Resources.
2. Define the employee as a supplier by using either of the following methods:
- Enable the Create Employee as Supplier Payables option to automatically create suppliers from employees when you submit Invoice Import.
- Enter the employee as a supplier in the Suppliers window before submitting Invoice Import for expense reports.
3. Define expense report templates that model the different expense report formats you receive.