Oracle Receivables uses three interface tables for AutoInvoice:
AutoInvoice transfers transaction data from the above three interface tables into the following Receivables tables:
- RA_CUSTOMER_TRX _ALL
- RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES _ALL
- This table contains information relating to all transactions to be processed by AutoInvoice. Transactions include invoices, debit memos, credit memos, and on-account credits.
- Each record contains line, tax, freight, or finance charges information.
- The Line_Type field identifies the type of information contained in the record.
- A record can be a parent record: Line, Header Freight, or Charges; or a child record: Tax or linelevel Freight.
- A child record is linked to the parent record using the Link-To Transaction flexfield.
- This table contains accounting distributions to be used by the transactions defined in RA_INTERFACE_LINES.
- Accounts defined in this table override any accounts created using AutoAccounting.
- You can choose to pass some or all account information to AutoInvoice. Any accounts that are not passed will be derived using AutoAccounting.
- Records in this table are linked to records in the RA_INTERFACE_LINES table using the Transaction flexfield.
- Not required if AutoAccounting determines GL distributions.
- This table contains all sales credit information for the transactions in the RA_INTERFACE_LINES table.
- The two tables are linked using the Transaction flexfield.
- Not required if not tracking sales credit.
- Transaction flexfields are descriptive flexfields that AutoInvoice uses to uniquely identify transaction lines.
- Because they are unique for each transaction line, they can also be used to reference and link to other lines.
- Receivables lets you determine how you want to build your transaction flexfield structure and what information you want to capture.
- Define a flexfield for each import source. Specify which one to use during import.
Types of transaction flexfields
- Invoice Header (optional): Specifies invoice header information
- Line (required): Uniquely identifies invoice lines
- Link-To (optional): Link tax and freight to invoice lines
- Reference (optional): Links credit memos to transactions