• Around 3 years experience on Oracle EBS (R12) in Inventory, Purchasing, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA).
• 2 End to End Implementation and 3 rollouts of Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA).
• 1 End to End Implementation of Infor BAAN LN 6.1 India Localization in Warehouse Management System, Purchasing and Order Management.
• Hands on Experience on Data Conversions & Interfaces
• Conversant with Modules like Fixed Assets, Enterprise Asset Management, Quality, Assets Tracking and i-Assets.
• Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of oracle supply chain applications.
• Capable of working independently and as well as a part of a team.
• Possess very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, zealous, and diligent.
o Organization: - Evolutionary Systems Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Duration: - June -2010 to present
Designation: - Functional Consultant
Environment: - Oracle E-Business Suite
Ø Fixed Assets
Ø Asset Tracking
Ø Warehouse Management System and MSCA(Mobile Supply Chain Applications)
(1) Abu Dhabi Health Service Company- SEHA, Abu Dhabi ,UAE
· Involved in Offshore support for Inventory Module.
· Report Making coordination with the Technical Consultants
· MD050 Drafting.
(2) National Guard and Health Affairs, Riyadh , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· End to End Implementation of the following Modules
(a) Warehouse Management System and MSCA
(c) Asset Tracking
· High Level Analysis of the Current Business procedure.
· Study and draft the HLA Document(BP070)
· Designed the Future Business Process.
· Drafted the Future Business Process Document(BP080)
· Drafting TE040 and Training Manuals for the End user.
· CRP sessions based on the Future Business process.
· Requirement Gathering and Gaps Identification in the Business Flow.
· Preparation of Change Catalogue (BF040) Document.
· Solution Designing for the Business Process Mapping.
· Data Templates for the Data Migrations for Warehouse Management System and i-Assets.
· Hand Held Device and Printer Evaluation.
· Involved in Label Design viz. Material, LPN, Delivery and Locator.
· Drafting BR30 Document for Warehouse Management System
· Drafting the BR100 Document for Warehouse Management System
· Drafting TE030 and TE040 Document for Warehouse Management System.
· Preparing the Training Manuals for Warehouse Management System.
· Coordination with the Offshore Technical Team for the Report Making, Requirement Fulfillment and Customizations.
· Preparation of MD50 Documents for Requirements.
3) King Hamad University Hospital, Kingdom of Bahrain
· Modules Handled :-
c) Warehouse Management System/MSCA.
· End to End Implementation of Warehouse Management System/MSCA.
· Mobile Devices/Printer Evaluation.
· Drafting the Business Flow.
· Mapping the Application to the Business Flow.
· Class Room Pilot session Handling.
· UAT sessions handling.
· Report Development Coordination.
· Preparing BP080, BR100 and User Productivity Kit (UPK).
o Company: - Mekaster Engineering Ltd. Halol, Gujarat.
Duration: - July-2009 to Apr -2009
Department: - Information Technology (ERP)
Designation: - Junior Engineer (IT)
Environment: - INFOR LN 6.1 BAAN FP2
Ø Warehouse Management
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· For the Purchasing Module Item Master Data Templates.
· Data Migration for Warehouse, Purchasing and Sales Data.
· Business Process Flow setups for Purchasing, Warehouse and Manufacturing.
· Solution Architect for “Subcontracting Process”.
· Training Manuals for the End Users.
· Class Room Pilot (CRP) session for the Key Users.
· End User Trainings for Warehouse Management System.
· Designed the Bill of Materials Templates.