This section provides an overview of the setup requirements for Oracle Warehouse Management system (WMS).Setting up Oracle WMS includes setting up related Oracle applications, such as Oracle Inventory and Oracle Bills of Material. Therefore, you might only need to make WMS modifications specific to existing data, like existing items. Check with your
implementation team to determine which setup requirements have already been fulfilled.
Oracle Warehouse Management system requires that Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing (Receiving), and Oracle Order Management (Shipping) are installed and set up.
This chapter covers the following topics:
- Overview of Oracle Warehouse Management Setup
- Warehouse Organization Setup
- Set Up Subinventory Parameters
- Set Up Locator Parameters
- Setting Up Locator Zones
- Material Setup
- Defining Shipping Parameters
- Implementing Profile Options