The express function is a quick method of entering receipts and receiving transactions. This function is available in the Receipts window if you have specified or inferred a source in the Find Expected Receipts window. (The source would be inferred if you entered, for example, a purchase order number.) In the Receiving Transactions window, the express function is available for deliveries regardless of your search criteria in the Find Receiving Transactions window. Performing any manual action in a line disables the Express button, and it is not enabled until you have again selected the Find button.
When you select the Express button in the Receipts window, Purchasing displays the Express Details window in which you must enter the destination: Final Destination or Receiving location. When you select the OK button, all lines are selected and the Express button changes to Unexpress. When you select the Express button in the Receiving Transactions window, all lines are selected and the Express button changes to Unexpress. In either case, you can select the Unexpress button to return to manual mode. Otherwise, you can deselect lines to omit them from express processing and then save your work to initiate express processing.
Note: You cannot perform data collection using Oracle Quality when you select the Express button in the Receiving Transactions window
To find source documents:
1. Navigate to the Find Expected Receipts window by selecting Receipts on the menu.
2. Enter search criteria to find the source documents for which you want to enter express receipts. You must include the supplier or organization in the source criteria.
3. Select the Find button to display the Receipts window with line(s) available for receipt displayed in the Lines alternative region.
To enter express receipts:
1. Select the Express button to open the Express Details window.
2. Select the Destination Type: Final Destination or Receiving location.
3. Select the OK button. This changes the Express button to Unexpress and selects all the lines for express receipt.
4. Optionally deselect individual lines to omit them from the express receipt.
5. Save your work to begin express receipt validation processing.
Thank you for this document. I would like to know whether Express Receipt will work if item is Lot controlled one. Please reply.